Goa is indisputably one of the best destinations to travel especially when you are yearning for a relaxing weekend. There are many beaches that are yet unexplored by the tourists. One such beach that you must visit is Patnem beach in the southern part of Goa. It is also adjacent to the other most widely-known beaches in Goa- Agonda and Palolem.
It is about 39 km away from Madgaon and can easily be reached via road. Patnemis one of the most peaceablecoastlines in Southern Goa. It’sextremely relaxing and serene atmosphere allows tourists to have a most desiredbreakfrom hectic work and city life. So, you can book rooms in hotels in Calangutebeach Goaas it will quite easier for you to visit this beach and have wonderful time along with your friends and close family members.
Activities that you can enjoy during your visit to Patnem Beach:
This beach is a perfect place where you can wind up and have a relaxing time throughout the day without feeling bored. Let’s have a glimpse at things you can do during your visit at Patnem beach:
- You can relax here while reading a novel, enjoy different types of sports or just have some ME time while gazing at the vast blue water, depending on your mood.
- Besides, you can also pamper yourself simply going for spa retreatsprovided you are thinking about taking a healthy break from the hectic work life.
- This beach is definitely discreet than its equivalentsin northern Goa, Palolem Beach. It is the best hideaway for those who are looking for solitude and is animpeccablealternate to the flashyand crowded beaches of North Goa.
- The high point about this beach is that you will definitely go to enjoy the live music concerts that happen every now and then here. Well, it is all because of the fact that it is located just a few miles away from the Palolem beach as well. Hence, during your stay at hotels in calangute beach Goa you can certainly go and explore Palolem beach as well.
- The best part is that you can find good and unique souvenirs and clothesfrom the shops that are close to this beach. The road that leads to Canacona is the great place to buy clothes and souvenirs. Make sure you do try to visit this market during your visit to Goa this holiday season.
When is the good time to visit Patnem Beach?
From September to March, you will definitely find this beach swarming with tourists across the globe. During the winter months, people from different parts of the world come to enjoy good sunshine and seafood here. If you wish to escape the tourist crowd, we would recommend to booking your stay at hotels in calangute beach Goaduring June and September as this place is less crowded and above all, you can also have a great time during the rain showers all through the monsoon time.