Is your mere dream to study abroad, especially somewhere like Australia? Then, without an iota of doubt or flinch apply for the Student Visa Subclass 500 right now? Because, by doing so, you can now quite effortlessly fulfil your dream of studying anywhere in Australia the way you please. Moreover, when it comes to the stay time-frame of this particular visa, it allows the grant to any of the applicants to stay in Australia for up to 5 years.
Who can apply for?
People who are either 18 years of age or may be above than that can certainly apply for the student visa subclass 500. More importantly, the applicant also needs to comply with all the eligibility criteria as well as needs to successfully qualify all kinds of health and character tests at the most in order to procure his/her visa in a hassle free manner. Also, the candidate needs to prove to the department of Home Affairs that he/she is financially solvent enough to afford all kinds of expenses that will be required during the entire course of the study. Once the department finds you feasible for this visa, be rest assured you are going to fly to your dream destination i.e. Australia very soon.
How to apply for the student subclass visa 500?
Prior to applying for the student visa subclass 500, the student needs to prepare all the required documents systematically and present them before the concerned visa department also. The application has to be made to the Department of Home Affairs online and therefore will require the submission of all the necessary documents related to the same. Besides, the applicant also needs to meet up the below mentioned criteria. A few of them can be considered as follows:
- The students need to apply for a full-fledged academic course in Australia from a reputed college or university and therefore needs to obtain a letter of Confirmation of Enrolment (CoE)
- The applicant also needs to meet up the required health and character requirements that the Department of Home Affairs conducts.
- After the student has been granted the permission of the visa subclass 500, he/she can now take up the course of study to pursue their career with. Moreover, the student needs to keep one thing in mind that during the entire session of his/her studying, he/she cannot study for more 40 hours each fortnight while the entire session of their course remains ongoing.
- The applicant must also present all those documents that prove that the course they have applied for is valid and thereby has taken admission from an authentic college or university.
What are the processing times?
When it comes to the processing times of the Visa Subclass 500, there many factors which contribute to the varying nature of the processing times in accordance to the sector of studying the student is engaged with. A few of them can be considered as follows:
- 75% of the applications are processed within a time duration of 7 days that are related to the courses of the Non-Award sectors and might at times include other sectors as well.
- 90% of the applications are processed with a time duration of 76 days in relation to the different vocational and training courses concerned and might at times be applicable to some other courses as well.
The processing time is indeed an uncertain factor to say about and varies to a great extent depending on many other factors that may include that how swift the applicant while applying for the student subclass visa 500. So, if you are also one of them who has been dreaming to study only in Australia should apply for the student subclass 500 visa right now.
When it comes to the eligibility criteria portion, the fellow applicant needs to meet up the below mentioned criteria. A few of those eligibility requirements can be considered as follows:
- The student must be enrolled into a substantial Australian course from an eminent Australian college/university.
- The student needs to crack the English language course test successfully before applying.
- Must be 18 years of age or even more than that.
- The applicant also needs to prove that he/she is a temporary dweller over in Australia and will only stay here for the time being till the time of their course completion
Once the student has complied with the aforesaid eligibility criteria in assistance of an adept Visa Consultant Perth, he or she will effortlessly be able to procure the aforesaid visa and study their chosen course in Australia.
What are the GTE permits required?
As the name suggests, GTE means Genuine Temporary Entrant, means the candidate needs to prove that he/she has chosen a substantial course from the means of Australia and therefore needs to prove the following evidence:
- The applicant needs to present a statement of purpose
- A document that proves the financial stability of your family all way in their native land. This the applicant can easily prove by showing documents like their bank account details or whether they are the owner to a substantial business or house to name just a few
- The applicant also needs to present all those proofs that show the ranking details of his/her previously studied courses.
Hence, do get in touch with a competent Visa Consultant and commence to apply for the student subclass 500 visa without any further delay.
Who can help you?
If you are truly willing to study anywhere in Australia then do avail the finest Immigration services perth that will help you in every possible way in procuring your student visa 500 in the best possible way. A proficient immigration advisor in Perth will get you the most appropriate suggestions of its kind and will thereby let you obtain the concerned visa without making you face any kind of hassle. So, don’t delay any more. If Australia is your mere destination to pursue your higher studies from, then the student subclass 500 visa can indeed be a boon for you.