Medical tourism in India helps the patients to avail all types of treatment at a minimum possible cost. No matter what the medical issue or the sufferings in the patient, he can avail the cost-effective as well as result-oriented treatment in the country.
If we talk specifically about the Cervical Decompression Cost in India, it will cost you around 4,400 US dollars. However, the cost of surgery can go as high as USD 7,000 depending on the condition of the patient.
Still, it is shallow when we compare the price with other countries who deal with this medical service and deliver the satisfactory results too.
Is it possible to avail the successful treatment at such a low price of treatment?
You can never doubt the quality of treatment offered in the country. If you check the reviews of any of the healing processes delivered in the country, you will realise that India is one of the top-rated countries offering the best medical services across the globe.
If we consider the global rankings of the country in the medical industry, we can summarise as follows:
- India secures the fifth position for the availability of the best medical services
- Next, the state ensures the third position in delivering all the complicated medical procedures
- When it is about the success rate of the overall medical services, we secure the third position in the list after the US and the UK
- That is not all. India acquires the number one position for serving and hosting the maximum number of medical tourists across the globe.
- We share a number one position with the US for having a success rate of over 95% for all types of orthopaedic procedures
- Now, when it is about price comparison of treatment, India is known for providing the cheapest therapy across the globe
- For orthopaedic and neurosurgeries, India secures the second position in the list of top countries
- No country can compare the hospitality and convenience offered by the medical tourism companies of India.
Now, when we talk specifically about cervical treatment in India, the statistics can be detailed as follows:
- The success rate of cervical decompression surgery, it is more than 95%
- Availability of top surgeons of the world with the maximum experience
- The highest number of hospitals dealing in the cervical decompression treatment
- Cervical Treatment Cost in India is the lowest
- Best-in-class rehabilitation services
- Availability of the effective follow-up care
- Presence of specialised pediatric services
- The infrastructure of the hospitals as per the international standards
- Medical tourism companies for 24 x 7 assistance of international patients.
In short, you can find all the services that a patient expects for cervical surgery. If you find any kind of post-surgical treatments, the doctors are ready to serve you with online assistance. If it can be examined online and cured with medicines, you do not have to take the pain of revisiting the country.
In India, the doctors not only treat you but also educate you to deal with the situations after the treatment and overcome the complications, if any.