Warehouse and inventory management are two main important tasks which every business has to perform. Efficient management of available space in a warehouse helps a business to ensure that the finished product reached the final customer on time. Moreover, one can track the movement of an item or merchandise, whether it is a finished installation product or raw material, on a real time basis if a business adopts a well established system of warehouse management.
Extended warehouse management is one such field which helps businesses with the following:
- Management of the available space within a warehouse for efficient storage of materials.
- Building proper racks and storage facilities in order to ensure every item takes the least amount of space managing every bit of inventory.
- Real time of tracking of every item by assigning tracking or serial number to a package. Exact location of a product whether within a warehouse or in transit can be determined with the help of integration of EWM system with already established process of warehouse management.
- Management and optimization of complex processes which occur within a warehouse like movement of materials, loading and unloading, packaging and delivery etc.
- Coordination of labor movement in order to reduce costs associated with human errors upon acceptance and delivery of materials stored within a warehouse.
- Timely carrying out the replenishment or reordering process of restocking the material which the production facility and final customers may need.
- Reorganization of available space and racks for proper utilization of available space within a warehouse.
- Configuration of quality inspection routes and processes in order to ensure the stock is stored in the best condition and delivered with proper packaging.
In order to learn about each and every aspect of EWM system, one can opt for sap course available online. These courses tend to provide necessary knowledge and expertise related to management of inventory within a warehouse. Every activity conducted within a warehouse can be managed efficiently upon successful completion of online sap EWM training course. Saponair is one such website which provides best facilities and services for gaining expertise in the warehouse management field which are listed below:
- Imparting training according to a particular project which a business may want to complete with efficiency. This may include management of available space or optimization of stock and labor movement within a warehouse.
- Providing real hands on experience to the warehouse personnel and individuals who are searching for well quality jobs in the field. Professional consultants are appointed in order to make the warehouse personnel understand the benefits of EWM system by using real world applications and examples.
- Appointment of experienced faculty and consultants who provide technician knowledge about the system and its functioning. They guide the individuals in order make the individuals fully understand the benefits of warehouse management courses.
- 24×7 learning material access and online support for gaining resolution of any query an individual may have related to a particular.
Sap training help make the whole process of learning and understanding the EWM system completely hassle free. The course can be taught as part of professional degree or as a separate training course or certification.